Monday, March 5, 2007

Fun With Flickr

I know, I know, to the untrained eye, it would appear that I did not scour Flickr for just the right picture. However, getting this image posted was no small feat, and after looking at everything from dogs to ducklings, I decided it would be easier to write about the view from my window. Yes, this the glorious view from Answer Line, and those are the cranes that will kill us, should they ever decide to fall. That's the field where I used to bake in the sun on breaks, and that's the corner where a dumpy old office building used to sit. These days the construction makes going outside less than appealing - between the noise and the dust, tanning on the playfield has really lost its luster. When the building is up, it will probably blot out the sun entirely!

No comments: